Okay Okay. I’m 20s (23) now. Not 30s. But it would be great if I know ahead what will I should prepare for my 30s and also what to do right now to maximize my happiness and satisfaction in my life.
1. Spend time with people who add value to their lives.
2. Pursue their loftier aspirations.
3. Don’t obsess about the future.
4. Decide whether they want kids or not.
5. Take care of their health.
6. Establish a financial foundation for the future, start saving for retirement now, not later.
7. Still enjoy themselves.
8. Can’t have everything; Focus on doing a few things really well.
9. Don’t be afraid of taking risks, you can still change
Reference: Business Insider