Big thanks to my sister and brother, I did complete the very first thing in my bucket list: Go swimming at the edge of Marina Bay Sands infinity pool
Seeing how amazing the swimming pool at Marina Bay Sands is in Singapore, I was dreaming of swimming in that pool but didn’t know when I could make it because it’s really expensive to stay in Marina Bay Sands hotel.
At the end of year 2014, my brother’s family told me that we would go to Singapore for Lunar New Year vacation and we would stay one night at that fabulous hotel, go swimming in that pool, I was super-excited and looking forward to that moment.
Being impressed by the structure of the Marina Bay Sands Building firstly, then going up to the 57fl that people called Sky Park. There are two bars, Observation deck and of course…the stunning Sands SkyPark Infinity Pool
Stretching an impressive 150 metres across Sands Skypark, the stunning outdoor Infinity Pool designed by renowned architect Moshe Safdie is the world’s largest at this height and offers the best city-skyline view of of a 5-star hotel in Singapore.
That’s why the experience of swimming at the edge of that pool and enjoying the overview of Singapore is really cool feeling ever.
– Use a waterproof case for your phone, or selfie stick. Be careful of taking photos without waterproof. Remember to ask someone good at taking photos too.
– Every room is allowed to receive maximum 3 key cards.
– To access the observation deck, the bars and definitely the stunning pool, all of the guest is required to present the Key Card (s) at the entrance to SkyPark. if you have 2 people, remember to have 2 key cards.
– For me, the best time to enjoy the view and also take some stunning and memorial pictures is around 6am (for Sunrise, the light is also not so bright) and 7pm -9pm (The best time with the good light direction for your own face in the overview of Singapore)
– It’s better saving time and worth your money to check in around 12pm. Ask if you can have the room number above 34 so don’t have to change the elevator to the Sky Park. There are two separated elevators (One from 1-34 floor and one from 34 to 57floor-sky park).
– The last thing, don’t forget to enjoy the complimentary tea in the closet in your hotel room, It’s TWG tea, “the finest tea in the world”, expensive but really tasty flavor.
Enjoy your life!