We all know that everyone just only has one life to live so why do you have to waste your only shot to do some crap things that don’t leave any remarkable memory, don’t make you feel awesome and give you some enjoyable moments.
Here I am. I did have my bucket list (A list of things you want to do before you die) and still keep adding interesting ones in it. Now I just put my list here, update it frequently, remind me to try to check all of them.
Let’s start with my bucket list:
2. Go overnight in Saigon, Vietnam without sleeping. 3. Drink cocktail at the highest bar in the world. 4. Study the third foreign language. 5. Study Mandarin (the official language of China) 7. Have an article published on magazine. 8. Go swimming at the highest swimming indoor pool in the world. 9. Make a big surprise 10. Go to a “paradise” island named Koh Rong Samloem, Cambodia.
11. Enjoy Loi Krathong at Thailand with my partner.
12. Take an awesome picture under the sea
13. Explore Son Doong Cave, Vienam the deepest and most beautiful cave in the world.
14. Trekking to Everest Basecamp
15. Go to Bali, Indonesia or a gorgeous beach with my partner and say “I love you so fucking much” :))
16. Have my own house designed totally by myself.
17. Have my own Shirt with the text I want
18. Attend a concert of one of my most favorite singers/bands.
19. Publish my own book
20. Come back Xuyen Moc high school (my high school) to make a career orientation day and share my experience!
21. Explore Japan
22. Bungee Jump!
23. Open my own business (ex. coffee shop, restaurant, service…)
24. Study a major abroad
25. Go to Bora Bora
26. Go skydiving
27. Conquer Yushan, the highest mountain in Taiwan
28. Make a birthday cake
29. Learn to play an musical instrument. 30. Wrap a snake around my neck.
31. Approach a stranger and say “You are so beautiful and charming”, ask for contact
32. Get lost in a foreign country. 33. Make a wish at the Fontana di Trevi, Italy.
34. Have an unforgettable wedding party
35. Get a car driving license
36. Go Jogging nonstop in 1 hour 37. Have my own website with my name domain.
38. Enjoy Osen (natural hot springs in Japan)
39. Attend Carnival of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil
40. Be MC at least one time 41. Get nuded on a beach
42. Kiss someone under the rain
43. Come to see my sister, close friends in the US.
44. Enjoy Tomorrowland
45. Write a letter to my mom and father 46. Step on the state, the U.S 47. Make a Significant Change in Someones Life 49. Have a photoshoot 50. Eat an Insect
51. Write a book
52. Call someone at midnight, disturb the sleep, just to say “…”
Find a Career I Love
54. Visit the Amazon
55. Suddenly, ask my partner to book ticket for going somewhere a day after.
56. See the northern lights in iceland
Give blood donation 58. Enjoy Christmas holiday in the US or EU
59. Being in Bhutan
60. Spend New Year Eve with my partner at Times Square (New York)
61. See the Grand Canyon
62. Kiss someone under the mistletoe and snow
63. Been to Tomorrowland
64. Give a Ted talk
65. Dye my hair
66. Get a tattoo
67. Create a Passive Income
68. Try a feeling of riding a sporty motorbike.
69. See the Great Wall of China (China)
70. Road trip in US/EU/AU/NZ
71. See the Eiffel Tower Glitter at Night (France)
72. See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre (France)
73. Drink Beer at Oktoberfest (Germany)
74. Watch the Sunset in Santorini (Greece)
75. Make a Wish in the Trevi Fountain (Italy) 76. Climb Mount Fuji (Japan)
77. Swimming in Maldives
78. Become Fitness Educator
79. Attend Coachella Music Festival (Coachella Valley, California)
80. Visit Machu Picchu
81. Visit South America
Have a trip with my mom
83. Visit Africa
…. (still updating )
Oh yes. Some were done. Some not. But I still keep updating this list (add more and check the existed ones). With the one I complete, I will write a post to talk about why I want to do it and how I complete it. Hehe). Keep in touch, my friend!
How about you? Why don’t you make your own bucket list and just do it!!! Love to hear your memorial stories.
I want to spend a little time here to explain you why we usually call Bucket List for a list of things to do before one dies. That words is derived from to kick the bucket, the idiom comes from a method of execution such as hanging, or perhaps suicide, in the Middle Ages. A noose is tied around the neck while standing on an overturned bucket. When the bucket is kicked away, the victim is handed and …died.
Now, I think it’s hard to swallow its meaning. Just take it easy. You can call Wishlist instead of Bucket list 😉
Update on October 18th 2015:
I wanna make one more list:
I. List of the countries I have been to and I want to go
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
II. List of international concert I’ve been:
- Jason Mraz
- Katy Perry
- Maroon 5
- Shane Filan